- Has AI discovered a drug now? Guess. by Derek Lowe at Science Translational Medicine.
- Connected forests key to more sustainable palm oil industry: report by Lauren Crothers for Mongabay.com.
- Life’s too salty for these shorebirds by Colin Daileda for Hakai magazine.
- Sometimes we don’t even know what we’ve lost by Brandon Keim for Anthropocene magazine.
- Raw is risky: Two more deaths from brucellosis in Africa by Doug Powell at barfblog.
- Failure to condemn: A global health crisis targeting women affects us here by Qanta A. Ahmed for Scientific American.
- Happy 230th birthday, Enceladus, our solar system’s greatest hope for life beyond Earth by Ethan Siegel at Starts With A Bang.
|Despite the hype, AI has not developed a new drug without human input.|
Credit: Mike MacKenzie via www.vpnsrus.com (CC BY 2.0)
Check back next week for more great picks!