- The year in chemistry: 2019’s biggest chemistry stories by Andy Brunning at Compound Interest.
|2019 was a great year, for discoveries in chemistry, at least. Let's hope for a better 2020!|
Credit: Andy Brunning/Compound Interest (CC-BY-ND-NC)
- Keep an eye on these 2020 conservation issues by Mary Hoff and Ensia for Scientific American.
- Electrolysis made easy(ish) by Kat Day at The Chronicle Flask.
- This is how you can create your own real-life Death Star by Ethan Siegel at Starts with a Bang.
- Using LED lights to reduce bycatch in gillnet fisheries by Harry Baker for Marine Madness.
- The scientific events that shaped the decade by Nature magazine.
- Consuming CO2 by by Sam Illingworth at The Poetry of Science.
- Is Betelgeuse about to blow? Maybe… Maybe Not by Ian O'Neill at Astroengine.
Check back next week for more great picks!