- Chemical Guesswork in West Virginia at Elemental by Deborah Blum
- Biofluorescent Fish Light Up the Deep: Photos at Discovery News
- Immune cells inadvertently help bacteria form persistent infections at Ars Technica by Diana Gitig
- Breakthrough in Vaccine Delivery at European Biotechnologist
- Acceptance of global warming rises on warm days at Ars Technica by Allie Wilkinson
- Exercise Puts Me To Sleep – You Too at As Many Exceptions As Rules
- Freezing the Winter Away at The Scorpion and the Frog by Miss Behavior
- The Ladybug’s Secret Evil at Buzz Hoot Roar
- The biodiversity of Duckburg at DNA Barcoding by Dirk Steinke
- Ladybug Fungi at Cornell Mushroom Blog by Kathie Hodge
- Love Wine and Tea? Scientists Discover Plant Part Whence Their Pucker Springs at The Artful Amoeba by Jennifer Frazer
- The Passive War: "The blind warning the blind about a nonexistent danger" at Big Think by Neurobonkers
Don't forget you can recommend your favorites as well - just click the little star icon next to the post's entry.
Want to become a ScienceSeeker editor and share your favorite picks for physics, chemistry, or the earth sciences each week? As a project of ScienceOnline, ScienceSeeker editors also get priority registration for the annual conference in Raleigh. Let us know!