- Can You Name That Scent? at Garden of the Mind by Rebecca Schwarzlose
- The Magnitude of a Graph at The n-Category Café by leinster
- On outing in the sciblogging community at Good Math, Bad Math by MarkCC
- The inverted calculus course: Overture at Casting out Nines by Robert Talbert
- Can Moths Explain Why Sloths Poo On the Ground? at Not Exactly Rocket Science by Ed Yong
- Savant syndrome at Neuroscientifically Challenged
- Massive Open Lab gets volunteers to beat computers in designing RNA at Scientific Method by John Timmer
- Do Endangered Species Stop Progress? A Case Like You've Never Heard. Part I at Living Alongside Wildlife by David Steen
- What Increases Trust in Driverless Cars? at Peer-reviewed by my neurons) by Eric Horowitz
Don’t forget you can recommend your favorites as well – just click the little star icon next to the post’s entry.
Want to become a ScienceSeeker editor and share your favorite picks for physics, chemistry, or the earth sciences each week? As a project of ScienceOnline, ScienceSeeker editors also get priority registration for the annual conference in Raleigh. Let us know!