- From country girl to author on most cited paper: Nira Rosebrough Roberts at Wild Types by Raj Mukhopadhyay
- At the edge of the cliff: no new antibiotics for multidrug-resistant bacteria at Mapping Ignorance by Pablo Ortiz
- Scientists find first evidence of 'local' clock in the brain at 3quarksdaily by Azra Raza
- Fine Reading: There Is No 'Healthy' Microbiome at Small Things Considered by Moselio Schaechter
- Following Your Passion Project: Notes from the 2014 National Association of Science Writers Meeting at Communication Breakdown by Matt Shipman
- Let’s have a discussion about live-tweeting academic conferences at Green Tea and Velociraptors by Jon Tennant
- Is Crowdfunding a Good Option for Your Research? at Mendeley Blog by Alice Bonasio
Check back next week for more great picks!