- Should we fire people who pick the wrong Final Four? at quomodocumque by Jordan S. Ellenberg
- Not mentioned on the Aperiodical, 3/4/15 at The Aperiodical by Katie Steckles
- The First Rule of Teaching Science at Starts With A Bang! — Medium by Ethan Siegel
- A Rough Guide to Types of Scientific Evidence at Compound Interest by Andy Brunning
- On the Arrogance of Physicists at Physics Steve by Steven Thomson
- Antibiotic Resistance Could Spark Devastating Outbreaks at io9 by George Dvorsky
- Personalized Cancer Vaccine Shows Promise at Giefscience by The Toombst
- The University of Florida's Online Bait and Switch at College Guide by Daniel Luzer
- The Ideal Brain Scanner at Neuroskeptic
ALSO: if you have not taken our user survey, please read more here (link to survey in blog post).
Check back next week for more great picks!