- Puzzling pool problems? by Kat Day at The Chronicle Flask
- We Are Nowhere Close to the Limits of Athletic Performance by Stephen Hsu at Nautilus
- Physicists look to the future as new particle dream dies by Leah Crane at New Scientist
- This is Your Brain on Physics by Kendra Redmond at Physics Buzz
- Where does the mass of a proton come from? by Ethan Siegel at Starts With A Bang!
- Polio rears its head again in Nigeria, after two years of no cases by Helen Branswell at STAT
- How the Knowledge of Locals Is Helping Google Build Better Maps by Greg Miller at National Geographic
- Everything is fucked: The syllabus by Sanjay Srivastava at The Hardest Science
ScienceSeeker Editor's Selections August 8-14 2016 #sciseekpicks #scicomm
Each week, the ScienceSeeker editors pick their favourite posts within their respective areas of interest and expertise. Here is a round-up of the Science Seeker Editors’ Selections for the past week:
Check back next week for more great picks!