- Comet Lander Philae Finally Found Just a Month Before the End of Mission by Phil Plait at Bad Astronomy
- Fifth fundamental force: fact or fiction? by Ethan Siegel at Starts With A Bang!
- Scientists need your help to build a quantum computer by Henrik Bendix at ScienceNordic
- Ada Lovelace and Grace Hopper Deserve to be On Top by AHazard42 at It's Elementary!
- Scientists film bacteria's maneuvers as they become impervious to drugs at PhysOrg
- In First, UN Will Consider Antibiotic Resistance by Maryn Mckenna at Germination
- It’s official: The five-second rule is down for the count by Beth Mole at Ars Technica
- Antimicrobial chemicals found with antibiotic-resistance genes in indoor dust at Lunatic Labs
- Doing exercise may counteract some of alcohol’s deadly effects at New Scientist
- Biomaterials and the “ouch” factor in Olympics and sports by Hamideh Emrani at Signals Blog
- The ethics and value of responsible animal research at Speaking of Research
- Snails Are Going Extinct: Here's Why That Matters by John R. Platt at Scientific American
- Genetic Choreography of the Developing Human Embryo by Ricki Lewis at DNA Science Blog
- Awe-inspiring documentaries could turn people away from science by Christian Jarrett at BPS Research Digest
- Why Humanities Majors Should Take Science Courses by Yoo Jun Kim at Sci Ed In the Lab and Beyond
- Mind Games: Tetris as a Tool for Neuroscience #2 by Lexie Thorpe at Cogitales
- Can You Improve Physical Skills While Dreaming? by Carla Clark at Brain Blogger
- Un atleta lo hace mejor si le mientes sobre su marca by Sergio Parra at Xataka Ciencia
ScienceSeeker Editor's Selections September 5-11 2016 #sciseekpicks #scicomm
Each week, the ScienceSeeker editors pick their favourite posts within their respective areas of interest and expertise. Here is a round-up of the Science Seeker Editors’ Selections for the past week:
Check back next week for more great picks!